1. Click the button labeled "Open FLV File". Once loaded this file will start to play. You can pause, stop, forward, rewind the video with the video controls provided.
2. Click on the button labeled "Start Cut (Mark In)" - this will mark the exact start of the clip for extraction in your computer memory.
3. Pull the slider to the desired position and click on "End Cut (Mark Out)" - this will mark the exact end of the clip and will put the clip on the right hand panel.
You can cut several clips from a FLV file following steps 2 and 3 above. Once you are done, click the button labeled "Process Clips" and the selected clips will be extracted from the original FLV file and will be placed in the same folder as the original FLV file. On the right hand panel you will see the time in seconds.milliseconds of each clip's start and end timings.
You can remove a selected clip from the right panel by right clicking a clip and selecting "Remove selected clip".
Once the clips are extracted or cut you will get a confirmation message. Browse to the folder where your original FLV file is located and you will find the extracted clips alongwith the original FLV file. If your original file is called myvideo.flv you will find the clips as myvideo_1.flv, myvideo_3.flv and so on. You can rename these clips as per your requirment.
How to Join FLV Videos FLV Hosting Worlds First FLV Clipper Editor
Before you begin make a new folder on your computer and copy all the FLV files that you cant to join to this folder. This is very important. You will not be able to join different FLV files from different folders on your computer.
1. Click the top menu labeled "Join FLVs". Another window will popup. (See top image)
2. Click on the button labeled "Select FLV files for joining". Browse to the folder where you have put the FLV files for joining.
3. Drag your mouse over the files to multiselect all the files and then click "Open" (See ima
FLV Editor Clipper Joiner V1 is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-21. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Netware.
FLV Editor Clipper Joiner V1 (version 1.0) has a file size of 12.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 109 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.